Welcome to the Intentional In Life Blog!! I am so excited you are here to celebrate the launch of my blog with me. It has been a labor of love to get this blog ready to share with all of you. My purpose for this blog is to provide a place of encouragement, ideas, and resources for ALL moms not just homeschoolers. I will be sharing about things that I have learned in hope that it will bless one of you ladies. I want to motivate you to live an intentional life no matter the season that you find yourself in. Some of the topics I will be sharing about is homeschooling, faith, frugal living, resources and everything in between. So stay in the loop of things and subscribe to my blog. Only my subscribers will have access to my FREE printable worksheets and prayer cards when they become available. Hope you join Intentional in Life’s community!
To celebrate going LIVE I decided to have a giveaway of resources that would bless one lucky mama in their journey of motherhood and homeschool.
As a mother and homeschooler I find it valuable to have practical resources that can help me along my journey. Motherhood is hard! In order to live an intentional life I have found that simplifying my life has brought a lot of changes. Changes that have helped me meet my goals of living intentionally. So I wanted to gather resources for this giveaway that I have used personally. Resources that would help you get organized, be unhurried, find hope, start planning, say good-bye to survival mode, and find encouragement. I pray it is a blessing to the winner and hope that I have shared resources that can help you meet the goals you have set for yourself.
This post may contain affiliate links which won't change your price but will share some commission. Read our disclosure policy for more info.
Here are the giveaway prizes that one lucky winner will win.
Dum roll please!!!
- The Organized Homeschool Life (digital copy) ( $10.00 value) by Melanie Wilson
- The Unhurried Homeschooler book (soft cover) ($5.99 value) by Durenda Wilson
- Hope for the Weary Mom: Let God Meet You in the Mess book (valued $12.99) by Stacy Thacker and Brooke McGlothin
- Hope for the Weary Mom Devotional: A 40-Day Journey book (value $ 13.99) by Stacy Thacker and Brooke McGlothin
- 2016-2017 Homeschool Planner Printable HAPPY PLANNER size! Instant Download PDF 50 page lesson planner and resource kit (value $5.99) by Jenn Roberts
- Say Goodbye to Survival Mode: 9 Simple Strategies to Stress Less, Sleep More, and Restore Your Passion for Life hard cover ($22.99) by Crystal Paine
- One year subscription to Family magazine (value at 24.95) by HEDUA
- Raising Real Men – book (valued at $15.00) by Hal & Melanie Young
- My Beloved and My Friend: How To Be Married To Your Best Friend Without Changing Spouses Book (valued at $15.00) by Hal & Melanie Young
- Mom’s Bible Journal Printable for Happy Planner ($5.99 Value) By Ana Willis
Total Value – $132.89
I want to say a special “Thank You” to all the AMAZING ladies and companies that donated one or two of their products to support me on my launch. A million thanks from the bottom of my heart! This giveaway would not have been possible if it weren’t for your generous donations and support.
Intentional In Life Blog Launch Giveaway
Jessica is a follower of Christ, wife, and mother of three energetic boys. She writes about homeschooling, frugal living, motherhood, intentional living and everything in between. Her heart is to inspire and encourage others to live an intentional life.